2013 is a big year for the pop band angela with their upcoming 10th year anniversary in May. But before the joyous celebration, they will be launching their new album on April 24.
The pop duo is known for performing theme songs for various anime titles. Their tracks were heavily featured in Fafner in the Azure: Dead Aggressor. angela’s songs can also be heard in the 2012 TV anime K.
Their 6th original album includes two songs from Fafner (Remember Me and Seimei -Inochi-) and two songs from K (-Requiem of Red- and To be with U).
In celebration of their 10th anniversary, angela will be holding a nationwide tour. Their first performance will be at Shibuya O-EAST on May 21, and their last stop will be at Okayama CRAZYMAMA KINGDOM (located in Okayama, atsuko and KATSU’s hometown) on June 23.
More details about the album will be announced soon, but the tour dates and venues have already been finalized:
- Tokyo: May 21 at Shibuya O-EAST
- Miyagi: May 25 at Sendai CLUB JUNK BOX
- Osaka: June 1 at umeda AKASO
- Aichi: June 2 at Nagoya Electric Lady Land
- Hokkaido: June 15 at Sapporo PENNY LANE24
- Fukuoka: June 22 at Fukuoka DRUM Be-1
- Okayama: June 23 at Okayama CRAZYMAMA
Tickets can now be reserved through angela’s official website.