TBS’ official page for Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru has revealed that the upcoming TV anime will premiere on April 4 in Japan. This romantic comedy series was adapted from a light novel by Wataru Watari, with illustrations drawn by Ponkan8.
The story is about Hachiman Hikigaya, an unsociable high school student with a corrupted concept about life. He neither has friends, nor a girlfriend. Every time he sees his classmates happily chatting about their adolescence, he would mutter about them being a bunch of liars. He is then advised by his teacher to join the volunteer service club. Among its members is Yukino Yukinoshita, the prettiest girl of their school.
- Takuya Eguchi (Kuroko’s Basketball’s Shinji Koganei) as Hachiman Hikigaya
- Saori Hayami (Bakuman’s Miho Azuki) as Yukino Yukinoshita
- Nao Touyama (Oreshura’s Mana Natsukawa) as Yui Yuigahama
- Mikako Komatsu (K’s Neko) as Saika Totsuka
- Nobuyuki Hiyama (One Piece’s Mr. 3) as Yoshiteru Zaimokuza
- Aoi Yuuki (Kiiro Sakuradai from Mangirl!) as Komachi Hikigaya
- Ryouka Yuzuki (Ino Yamanaka from Naruto) as Shizuka Hiratsuka
Yahari Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru is directed by Ai Toshimura, with the series composition by Shotaro Suga and the character design by Yuu Shindou. The opening theme Yukitoki is sung by Nagi Yanagi. This TV anime is a Brains Base production.