Much like Pro Wrestling, the world of anime is full of finishing moves which are often cool, often quite practical, often lame, or often funny. Japanese anime character database, Charapedia, has recently asked its readers which finishing moves from anime do they wish they could use. Also included in the rankings are a few abilities which may not be as cool as finishing moves, but they definitely have some practical uses.

The website once again asked 10,000 anime fans, 49.4% of them were guys while the other 50.6% were girls. Here are the finishers which the fans have voted for:

20) Yuusuke Urameshi’s Reigan (Yu Yu Hakusho)

19) Dio Brando’s The World (Jojo’s Bizarre Adventure)

18) Misogi Kumagawa’s Uso Tsuki (Medaka Box)

17) Monkey D. Luffy’s Gomu Gomu Pistol (One Piece)

16) Tatsuya Shiba’s Material Burst (The Irregular at Magic High School)

15) Edward Elric’s alchemy (Full Metal Alchemist)

14) Goku’s flight (Dragon Ball)

13) Naruto Uzumaki’s Rasengan (Naruto)

12) Meliodas’s Full Counter (The Seven Deadly Sins)

11) Touma Kamijou’s Imagine Breaker (A Certain series)

10) Kuroko Shirai’s Instant Teleportation (A Certain series)

4310523-shirai

9) Goku’s Instant Transmission (Dragon Ball)

GokuS35

8) Lelouch Lamperouge’s Mind-control Geass (Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion)

lelouch

7) Ryota Kise’s Perfect Imitation (Kuroko’s Basketball)

Kise's_overwhelms_Kiyoshi

Page 1 of 212

 

Leave a comment