Final Fantasy’s new mobile game app, Brave Exvius, will be celebrating the first anniversary of its release on June 29th. Through this time, many things have already happened, including having over 23 million downloads worldwide, as well as a collaboration with music Megastar, Ariana Grande. Of course, this anniversary celebration would include a few new campaigns and freebies, as well as additions to the game.
The game has now released a series of in-game promotions and giveaways, and they are:
- New Summer-Themed Characters (From June 23)
A splash of summer has been brought to the game as players can now summon and collect the summer versions of popular characters, Dark Fina, Fina and Lid who are decked out in their best swimwear! They can also receive various Trust Moogles with each summon.
- New “Expeditions” System (Global Exclusive)
Players to dispatch their idle units on expedition missions to obtain valuable in-game treasures, including Trust Moogles, and more! All units that embark on an expedition will also receive experience.
- Anniversary Countdown Login Bonus, Increased Capacity and more!
Additionally, FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS will introduce further campaigns to all players who log in from June 29, including:
- 50% Savings on Special Anniversary Bundle containing 10,000 Lapis, a five-star Trust Moogle and other rewards.
- Highly anticipated FINAL FANTASY X Collaboration Event (Starting June 29) – Tidus, Wakka, and Rikku will join the ever-growing cast of FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS, and may be summoned through the special collaboration banner.
- Free Character Summon Draw Campaigns – The “Free 10+1 Summon Ticket” campaign provides all players with one free 11-character Summon and the chance to strengthen their party. From June 29 through July 26, players can also enjoy one of the largest giveaways in the game’s history and perform the daily Rare Summon, free!
- Guaranteed 5★ Unit Summon – All players will have the chance to enhance their team and recruit rare and powerful characters like Noctis, Lightning, Gilgamesh and Orlandeau in this special one-time summon.
- King Moogle Raid Event – Players can face off against this adorable, yet powerful opponent for a chance to win exclusive Moogle-themed items.
- Obtain Rare Characters through the “Vision Shard” System – Players can collect vision shards through daily logins and quests, and exchange them for powerful five-star characters such as Kelsus.
They will also add a new Final Fantasy XII dungeon as a collaboration with FINAL FANTASY XII THE ZODIAC AGE.
Global celebrations for the FINAL FANTASY BRAVE EXVIUS first-year anniversary, as well as the 30th anniversary of the FINAL FANTASY series, will also be punctuated by a series of Fan Festa events, kicking off with the debut event in Paris on July 8.
Don’t miss a single update from SGCafe! Follow us on Twitter: @SGCafe