BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Asia has now announced new additions to the Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet game, which is now available for PC (Steam), PlayStation 4, and Xbox ONE. This includes the the Season Pass and the DLC “Ambush Of The Imposters”. This new DLC will feature a brand new story arc with a new dungeon and boss battle. Following rumors about enemy ArFA-sys units, the protagonist and its companions start investigating the rumors with the cooperation of Yamikaze, Dyne and Musketeer X.
The new DLC’s features include:
- New playable characters: Dyne, Yamikaze and Musketeer X
- New game mode Bullet Of Bullets: With their customized characters, players can fight Kirito and other characters in this new offline mode
- 4vs4 Deathmatch Multiplayer Mode (available in Hero Battle and Avatar Battle): Now Players can fight in teams of four against each other without Boss enemy.
Meanwhile, the two other DLC’s of the Season Pass will also feature new characters, which includes:
- Clarence and Shirley (Alternative Gun Gale Online) for the DLC “Betrayal Of Comrades”
- Alice and Eugeo (Alicization) for the DLC “Collapse Of Balance”
“Ambush Of The Imposters” is part of the Season Pass for SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET which will include future DLCs. SWORD ART ONLINE: FATAL BULLET is available simultaneously for the first time on PlayStation4, Xbox One, PC Digital via STEAM and other distributors.
Don’t miss a single update from SGCafe! Follow us on Twitter: @SGCafe