Arc System Works has just revealed their new successor to the fan favourite Blazblue franchise. Known as Blazblue Chrono Phantasma, was announced at Arc System Works’s yearly event “BlueFes 2012 -Riot Summer Again-” just yesterday.
The game has new updates and features, and introduces 3 new characters to join the fray. The game is scheduled to launch in Japanese arcades by winter 2012, while location tests will take place at Akihabara’s Hey arcade from August 6 through August 12. So if you’re in Japan, do have a sneak preview of the game. Arc System Works has a promotional video shown below, also screend during its sunday event.
- Renewed background graphics
- Character design drawn by Mr. Toshimichi Mori ( Director and Producer of the Blzablue series)
- New game BGM music
- 3 new characters “Amane = Nishiki”, “Barrett” and “Azrael”
- Changes to the design parts of existing characters
- Added new moves to existing characters
- Configurations and screen changes ( guard primer now not shown)
Amane = Neshiki