Today is Vocaloid Meiko’s birthday. To celebrate, Sega has released a stunning new Meiko module for use in Project Diva Arcade, as well as a couple Hatsune Miku ones.
In other Project Diva related news, an update for Dreamy Theatre Extend (PS3) also went live today.
As it’s Meiko’s birthday, Sega has also made available a series of “Happy Birthday Meiko” wallpapers (in three resolutions, one of which designed for Android devices) on its official blog for the game:
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Arcade – New modules for November
Phantom Thief Black Tail (怪盗ブラックテール), 250VP
Designed by Sega
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva Dreamy Theater Extend 1.01 patch notes
- Fixed some problems that prevented certain Edit mode data to be useable in DT Extend.
- Reduced the drop in frame-rate that occured when certain modules were used on certain stages in either the Rhythm Game or PV Appreciation modes.
- Improved the sync between the notes pattern and the song’s rhythm in two songs: StargazeR and Iroha Uta (いろは唄).
- Made some adjustments to the modeling data of a number of modules, to optimise their performance.
- Added Ura-Omote Lovers (裏表ラバーズ or Two-Faced lovers) to the list of songs useable in Live Appreciation mode.