KanColle and Attack on Titan dominate as Good Smile Company ranks their Top 10 best-selling figures of 2014
So which figures did GSC sell the most last year? Here are the results:
10) Nendoroid Levi (Attack on Titan)
9) Nendoroid Akagi (Kantai Collection)
8) Nendoroid Kongou (Kantai Collection)
7) Nendoroid Link: The Wind Waker ver. (Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker)
6) figma Eren Yeager (Attack on Titan)
5) figma Levi (Attack on Titan)
4) figma Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)
3) Nendoroid Snow Miku 2014 (Magical Snow Ver.)
2) figma Mikasa Ackerman
1) Nendoroid Shimakaze
Looks like 2014 has been quite the good year for figures from both Kantai Collection (Kancolle) and Attack on Titan as Kahotan has unveiled that eight of their Top 10 best sellers were from these two series. Both Levi and Shimakaze have proven to be quite popular as both characters get two figures in the top 10, with Shimakaze’s Nendoroid getting the top spot with most figures sold.
And it won’t be a GSC list without a Miku figure, right? Snow Miku 2014 is one of only two non-Kancolle and non-AOT figures in the list, along with Link.
Also worth noting is that no scale figure has made it into 2014’s top 10. GSC and its partner companies, Phat!, Max Factory, Wing, and others have released plenty of great PVC scale figures last year, however, the Top 10 only featured Nendoroids and figmas, which are usually much cheaper than their scale figure counterparts.
I wonder what figures will GSC release this year?
Don’t miss a single update from SGCafe! Follow us on Twitter: @SGCafe