After two decades, classic horror manga, Parasyte, has become one of the hottest anime titles in Japan right now, and it was adapted almost 20 years after the manga ended its run. This has proven that despite its age, several classic mangas can in fact be successful once they get an anime adaptation, even if it has been concluded for a long time.
Now, animeanime.jp has asked its readers to rank the completed mangas they want to see get an anime adaptation. Take note that this poll asks for COMPLETED mangas, so ongoing series like One Punch Man are currently out of the question. 1,800 people participated in the poll, and here are the results:
10) Kaze Densetsu Bukkomi no Taku by Hiroto Saki and Juuzou Tokoro
9) Happy Cafe by Kou Matsuzuki
8) Animal Land by Makoto Raiku
7) Kodoku no Gourmet by Masayuki Kusumi and Jiro Taniguchi
6) Mr. Fullswing by Shinya Suzuki