Hiroya Oku’s hit science-fiction manga, Inuyashiki currently has a hit TV anime adaptation, which also has a killer soundtrack. And not only that, it also has an upcoming live-action movie adaptation. Now, the movie’s official website has revealed a brand new trailer for the movie, which reveals the movie’s cast.
The film stars Noritake Kinashi as Ichiro Inuyashiki, the middle-aged/elderly protagonist of the manga. Meanwhile, Rurouni Kenshin star, Takeru Satoh, stars as the movie’s main antagonist and sociopathic mass-murderer, Hiro Shishigami. As for the trailer, it reveals that the movie will open in Japan on April 20, 2018.
As for the rest of the cast, the movie also stars:
- Mari Hamada as Marie Inuyashiki
- Yuki Saito as Yuuko Shishigam
- Nayuta Fukuzaki as Takeshi Inuyashiki
- Ayaka Miyoshi as Mari Inuyashiki
- Kanata Hongou as Naoyuki Andou
- Fumi Nikaidou as Shion Watanabe
- Yusuke Iseya as Detective Hagiwara (original character not in the anime or manga)
Shinsuke Satou, who directed the live-action adaptation of Hiroya Oku’s other hot manga, Gantz, is also directing the live-action Inuyashiki movie.
Don’t miss a single update from SGCafe! Follow us on Twitter: @SGCafe
Source: Comic Natalie