Robico’s My Little Monster (Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun) manga has had a very successful TV anime adaptation. It’s also getting itself a brand new live-action movie as well. Now, the film’s staff have released several new still images, and it features some of its cast members.
The movie will premiere this April 27, 2018. The manga-based movie will star Masaki Suda, fresh off his role as Kinpachi in Gintama, as Haru Yoshida. Meanwhile, Tao Tsuchiya will be playing as Shizuku Mizutani. The other cast members include:
- Yuuki Furukawa as Yuuzan Yoshida
- Yuuki Yamada as Kenji Yamaguchi
- Elaiza Ikeda as Asako Natsume
- Minami Hamabe as Chizuru Ooshima
- Gaku Sano as Souhei Sasahara
- Mokomichi Hayami as Mitsuyoshi Misawa
Robico launched the popular romance manga back in 2008, and it later received a TV anime adaptation in 2012. The manga then wrapped up in June 2013.
Don’t miss a single update from SGCafe! Follow us on Twitter: @SGCafe
Source: Comic Natalie