For its 10th anniversary, Gundam 00 has plenty in store for fans. This includes a direct sequel to the series, the reveal that Graham Aker is still alive, and live-action 2.5D stage play. And now, the staff have revealed a new key visual for the latter, which features the four main actors as the Gundam Meisters, with the Gundam 0 in the background.
Titled Mobile Suit Gundam 00 Re:Build, the play will star (from left to right in image above): Taiyou Ayukawa as Allelujah Haptism, Shouhei Hashimoto as Setsuna F. Seiei, Yuu Imari as Lockon Stratos, and Seiichirou Nagata as Tieria Erde. They also revealed new cast members as well:
- Takahisa Maeyama as Graham Aker
- Yuu Kazuuchi as Billy Katagiri
- Riona Tatemichi as Sumeragi Lee Noriega
- Megumi Matsumura as Feldt Grace
- Takurou Sawada as Lasse Aeon
- Kenta Asegawa as Lichtendahl Tser
- Mio Kobayashi as Christina Sierra
- Yasuhisa Katou as Sergei Smirnov
- Aya Kitai as Soma Peries
- Juri Hirayu as Kati Mannequin
- Yuusuke Seto as Patrick Colasour
- Akira Kubodera as Ali Al-Saachez
The Nippon Seinenkan Hall in Tokyo will first show the 2.5D play from February 15-18. It will then head over to Osaka’s Morinomiya Piloti Hall from February 23-24. The play itself will be directed and written by Fumiya Matsuzaki.
Don’t miss a single update from SGCafe! Follow us on Twitter: @SGCafe