Yasuhisa Hara’s Kingdom manga is getting a live-action movie! And now, MaiDIGiTV has revealed a new trailer for this upcoming film adaptation. And it not only previews some of the scenes from the movie, but also its theme song! And none other than ONE OK ROCK is performing it, and its title is “Wasted Nights”:
Live-action BLEACH and Gantz director, Shinsuke Sato, is directing the movie. They have already began filming it in China last year. It stars Kento Yamazaki as Shin (Xin), who reprises his role from the manga’s live-action short. Other cast members include:
- Ryou Yoshizawa as Ei Sei (Yin Zheng)
- Masami Nagasawa as You Tanwa (Yang Duan He)
- Kanna Hashimoto as Ka Ryou Ten (He Liao Diao)
- Takao Osawa as Ou Ki (Wang Qi)
- Kanata Hongou as Sei Kyou (Cheng Jiao)
- Shinnosuke Mitsushima as Heki (Bi)
- Masahiro Takashima as Shou Bun Kun (Chang Wen Jun)
- Jun Kaname as Tou (Teng)
The movie itself will premiere on April 19, 2019. It adapts Hara’s historical manga, which centers on Xin, a slave boy who dreams of becoming a great general for the state of Qin.
Don’t miss a single update from SGCafe! Follow us on Twitter: @SGCafe
You can also read more about anime here on SGCafe.
Also join in on the community’s discussions at http://forums.sgcafe.com