After almost eight years, Studio Khara is finally moving forward wit the production of Shin Evangelion Gekijou-ban :|| or Evangelion: 3.0+1.0. And now, it looks like they are now recording dialogue, as the anime’s official twitter page has posted director Hideaki Anno’s script:
The film’s staff includes:
- CGI Animation Director: Yusuke Matsui
- CGI Technical Director: Takashi Suzuki
- CGI Modeling Director: Manabu Kobayashi
- CGI Animation: Masanori Iwasato, Ryouichi Nakama
- Rigging: Tsubasa Takabe
- Photography: Nanae Hirabayashi, Hiroaki Yabe, Toyonori Yamada
- Monitor Graphics: Hiroyasu Kobayashi
- Key Animation: Syuuichi Iseki
- In-between Animation: Studio Khara
- Color Setting: Kazuko Kikuchi (Wish)
- Background Art: Tatsuya Kushida (Deho Gallery)
Hideaki Anno’s Studio Khara announced the film back in 2012. Unfortunately, Anno’s personal issues, as well as other issues, kept pushing the film back.
They started production in 2017, and the movie itself will premiere in 2020. Expect the staff to reveal more details in the days to come.
Don’t miss a single update from SGCafe! Follow us on Twitter: @SGCafe