Yasuhiro Nightow’s Blood Blockade Battlefront manga is now the latest series to get its own live-action stage play. Known as 2.5D plays, these shows which adapt manga, anime, and video games are getting very popular in Japan, so a popular series like Blood Blockade Battlefrontgetting one is no surprise. And now, the staff have revealed a new key visual for the play.
The visual features actor Saku Momose in costume as Leonardo Watch. The rest of the cast includes:
- Hiroaki Iwanaga as Klaus Von Reinhartz
- Hiroki Ino as Zapp
- Renfro Hideotshi Kubota as Steven A. Starphase
- Shizune Nagao as Chain Sumeragi
- Sumiya Itou as Zed O’Brien
- Ayaka Andou as K.K.
- Takashi Hagino as Gilbert F. Altstein
- Shouta Kawakami as Deldro Brody, Dog Hummer
The Galaxy Theatre in Tokyo will first show the play from November 2-10. It will then head over to the Umeda Arts Theater Dramacity from November 14-17. The live-action Hakuouki and Sengoku Basara stage play director, Saisuke Nishida, will be directing the performances.
Don’t miss a single update from SGCafe! Follow us on Twitter: @SGCafe
source: Comic Natalie